SEO & PPC
Keep Your Pipeline Packed With Quality Leads
The key to succeeding online is simple – drive quality leads to your website and convert them into customers at the lowest cost possible.
Fluency takes the guess-work out of finding and attracting quality leads to your site at a cost that delivers a positive ROI.
Our Lead-Generating Search Engine Marketing Services Include:
Pay-Per-Click Marketing Strategies
We are the leaders when it comes to using Pay-Per-Click marketing strategies to deliver targeted traffic to your online properties. Our popular Pay-Per-Click specialists can help acquire new contacts using Google, MSN, Yahoo, and Tier II search engines.
Our disciplined approach is managed by published experts and includes the following:
- Account quality score
- Conversion tracking
- Key term visibility
- Brand visibility
- Cross channel testing and evaluation
Search Engine Optimization Marketing Strategies
Use our 10 years of Search Engine Optimization Marketing experience to rank highly for the right keywords at the right time. Our Search Engine Optimization specialists stay up-to-date on the latest SEO marketing strategies and deliver the best methods for driving high-quality traffic to your website to achieve your specific business goals.
Provide custom website analysis & optimization:
With a diverse arsenal of SEO marketing strategies at the ready, Fluency Media will create a customized optimization plan which will utilize your business’ strengths and yield the best results for the site and its content.
By constantly monitoring benchmarks and regularly tracking web metrics, the results of SEO marketing strategies are always clear. Fluency Media’s tracking & reporting practices:
- Maximize accountability
- Apply learnings to ongoing SEO strategies
- Cross-pollinate with other marketing channels to support an integrated, online marketing strategy
Incorporate Ongoing Search Engine Optimization Marketing:
Fluency Media offers ongoing SEO marketing strategies to ensure that the high rankings garnered from initial optimization are maintained and expanded over time. Because search engines are continually modifying their algorithms and because new competitors constantly enter into your market, it is very important to update and adjust site content regularly. Additionally, search engines recognize that sites with more frequent changes and additions are likely more up-to-date and relevant to users than sites which have remained the same for a greater length of time.
For these reasons, it is highly recommended that initial SEO be followed up by ongoing SEO marketing strategies. An ongoing plan is the most effective way to capture more traffic consistently over time, from targeted high rankings on Search Engine Result Pages.
Ongoing SEO may include any of the following:
- Addition of new SEO elements according to changing search engine algorithms
- Monthly submission to relevant directories to build link popularity
- Revisions to meta tags and title tags according to top converting key phrases
- Ongoing rank reporting for relevant key phrases
- Recommendations for search engine friendly copywriting
- ROI tracking to focus efforts
- Competitor and/or negative listing targeting
- Local search & directory proliferation and optimization
- Google Webmaster Tools account set-up & optimization
- XML, video, & mobile sitemaps creation / submission
- Google SiteLinks™ optimization
- SEO / PPC landing page integration & cost reduction
Regular search engine marketing strategy meetings:
Ongoing client involvement improves SEO program success by keeping the SEO team informed of new client initiatives and priorities, changing market conditions, evolving business strategies and client expertise.